The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use the personal information we may obtain about you. By registering as a user of the services provided by Coriander Studio and using the Coriander Studio website generally you agree to this use.
1. When you register and use this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
a. to register you with our website and to administer our website service.
b. For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. If you do not wish Coriander Studio to use this information for marketing purposes, please advise us in writing at:-
Worton Hall Studios,
c. For the prevention and detection of fraud
3.We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the purpose as set out above.
a. to employees and agents of Coriander Studio to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you, the buyer, by Coriander Studio now or in the future;
b. agents who profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services to offer to your specific needs;
c. We may also disclose your information to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties upon agreement with you and if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
4. In order that we can monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name, address, operating system, browser, version and the website accessed.
5. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information we receive from third parties.
6. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line nor accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line on the Internet and you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless due to our negligence or wilful default.
7. Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be viewed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures and content of these linked web sites.
9. Please note that any products and services are supplied subject to our terms and conditions.
How can I get my name removed from the Coriander Studio mailing list?
If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the word remove in the subject line. Please note that it may take up to 28 days to action your request.
How do I change details stored on corianderstudio.co.uk?
To change any of your registered details, login and go to the checkout area. Click update details to be able to amend details.
Worton Hall Studios,